A big thank-you to Zezee with Books for the nomination! Check her out; she is awesome!
- Thank and link the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 facts about myself:
- I have blue eyes. They are pretty sun-sensitive.
- However, I love the sun and get mopey if it hasn’t come out for several days. I could never live in a place where it’s cloudy all the time.
- I enjoy the changing of the seasons, so I also would find it hard to live in a place that doesn’t have them.
- I live in the Midwest. I say I’m from Chicago, even though I’ve never lived there, because the people where I live now don’t care about the difference between the city and the suburbs – however, if I went back home and said I’m from Chicago, I would get the stink eye. But it’s fun to live where I do now because I’m considered a “Chicagoan.”
- I want so badly to go to France.
- Disney’s Tangled is one of my favorite movies; it’s the one I watch when I’m feeling down and want to feel better/cry my eyes out until I do. You know the feeling.
- I used to be a dancer (and I’m now trying to deal with not being a dancer anymore). I was once in a production of The Nutcracker with professional ballerinas. I was a toy soldier. I was 10. Nutcracker music makes me get all warm and fuzzy inside.
- I choreographed a production of The Rocky Horror Show (the musical version) in college. It was pretty much one of the top highlights of my college experience.
- I am currently a content intern at MuggleNet.com, the number one Harry Potter fansite. It’s kindof a big deal.
- I’m now wondering if this sounds at all like a dating profile, but I wouldn’t know, because I’ve never filled one out. I am now wondering what it’s like to fill one out…
- I am also now wondering why they chose 11 things. 11? Ok, last fact: my favorite number is 18.
1. What do you like to do when it’s raining?
Watch/listen to the rain. Sleep. Read. Watch Netflix.
2. How about when it’s sunny? What’s your favorite thing to do then?
I feel much more productive when it’s sunny, so I will go out and run errands, do chores, etc.
3. Do you like puzzles? Would you do a puzzle forever for eternity?
I have no particularly strong feelings toward puzzles, but I would definitely not want to do a puzzle for all eternity.
4. Do you borrow books from the library? Why or why not?
Yes. If it’s a book I don’t think I want to purchase, I’ll borrow it. Also it’s good to just peruse to discover new books there.
5. Have you ever spent a day just watching the clouds float by?
No. It doesn’t sound too appealing, though, unless I had a cloud-watching friend to converse with all day. And lots of snacks.
6. What’s your favorite TV show right now?
Firefly. Recently watched it for the first time and I’m dying to watch it again.
7. Do you keep books you hate?
Yes, but only because I haven’t really done a weed-out recently. I just have a collector’s obsession when it comes to owning books. But there are definitely a few I’m going to weed out soon.
8. Do a hop, skip, and jump then click your heels in the air.
9. Did it work? It never works for me.
Yep; I was a dancer.
10. Of the books you read this year, which character did you like the least?
Penny from Lev Grossman’s Magicians series.
11. Which character did you enjoy the most?
Janet in The Magician’s Land.
I don’t know 11 bloggers, so I’m just going to tag a few:
- What is the cleverest book you’ve read?
- How many books do you read on average in a year?
- What’s your favorite color?
- WHY is it your favorite color?
- How do you feel about owls?
- What is your favorite song to sing at the top of your lungs when you’re happy?
- Musicals: are you a fan? If so, which ones?
- What’s the most complicated dish you know how to cook?
- Do you use a cookbook? Or the internet? Or both? Or neither?
- What’s a book that you just really hate?
- What fictional animal character would you want as a pet?
2 thoughts on “Infinity Dreams Award”
You’re very welcome! 😀
That’s awesome working at MuggleNet. And I’m the same too when it comes to the sun. I had a basement apartment once and ugh! I will never reside in a basement apartment again. I need sun.
Lol, you’re able to click your heels! I’ve tried it for years and I think I succeeded once, or maybe that’s a false memory to make myself feel better.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I completely agree with you about the sun. Winter is the worst, I need to get outside! Doing Rocky Horror sounds like so much fun. And same with Mugglenet, that’s amazing!!! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person