Thank you to Carrianne @ Carrianne’s Cuppa & Critiques for awarding me the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! Check out her lovely tea and book-themed blog!
What is it?
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly.
- Display the award on your blog and announce your win with a post.
- Link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present six deserving blogs with the award and link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
My “interesting” facts:
- I love musical theater, and I go through soundtrack phases in which I listen to one soundtrack over and over again until I find a new one to obsess over. Bet you can’t guess my current one. (Hint: it’s Hamilton).
- I have absolutely no talent in art: drawing, painting, crafting, or even digital art. But I like looking at it.
- I love House Hunters. Netflix recently released Tiny House Hunters and International Renovations House Hunters and I’ve already finished them.
- My favorite band is Mumford & Sons, however, my heart was torn in two when they decided to go electric for their last album. I do not like it. I feel betrayed and hurt and I’m just going to pretend they are still like their old selves.
- I don’t believe in ghosts but I do believe in aliens.
- I believe pirates are better than ninjas and unicorns are better than zombies.
- I share a birthday with Mickey Mouse because Steamboat Willie came out on November 18, 1928, which is now considered his birthday (don’t let any fools tell you otherwise). This is probably why I have Major Disney Obsession Disorder, a condition I just made up now that has symptoms of incessant singing, dancing, and pretending you can talk to animals.
The following people are my top 6 current commenters, and they are all lovely and wonderful and awesome!