Thanks to The Ravenclaw Book Club for tagging me!
1. What do you like about buying new books?
There’s something about the physical object that delights me about a new book. So clean and nice and pretty and all mine.
2. How often do you buy new books?
I’d say I buy a couple a month. I’m trying to cut back my book-buying and I’m doing a pretty good job.
3. Bookstore or online book shopping – which do you prefer?
Bookstore, no question.
4. Do you have a favorite bookshop?
I wish I had a favorite bookshop that I regularly go to, but unfortunately there’s not much in my current area. So I’ll go with 2 of the best ones I’ve visited while on trips: The Wild Rumpus in Minneapolis and Mr. B’s Emporium of Reading Delights in Bath, England.
5. Do you preorder books?
Yep – I have a long pre-order list at the moment, actually. Ones I am highly anticipating for 2016.
6. Do you have a monthly book buying limit?
No, like I said, I’ve cut back a bit so I only buy a few per month, but I don’t have a set number.
7. Book buying bans – Are they something for you?
8. How big is your wishlist?
Ummm…well…my Goodreads to-read list is at 367…but I don’t necessarily want to own all of the books on that list. Also, I’m starting to realize why this tag is called “Bookaholics Anonymous…”
9. Which three books from your wishlist do you wish to own NOW?
- On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher (comes out this summer)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (which IS NOT a new Harry Potter book, people! It is a script and it was not written my J.K. Rowling. But I’m a theater nerd and a Harry Potter nerd, so I’m pretty pumped).
- Buffering by Hannah Hart (also comes out later this year)