Thank you to the lovely Madeline @ The SFF Bookshelf for nominating me for this award! W00t!
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
[1.] What is the one book that you have never, ever gotten over?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Still healing.
[2.] What are your top three favourite tv shows?
Sherlock, Arrested Development, and Firefly (all three of which have a very limited amount of episodes, unfortunately).
[3.] Which season (summer, autumn, winter, spring) is your favourite, and why?
Fall, because I like the in-between temperatures (summer is too hot and winter is too cold). I also like the festivities of fall – pumpkins, turkeys, etc.
[4.] If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
France. I speak a bit of French and am enamored by French culture.
[5.] Do you like mythology? Who is your favourite god and/or goddess?
I’m not a huge mythology person when it comes to god/goddess mythology. I enjoy Arthurian mythology, but that’s not the god/goddess type. I do remember going through an Egyptian mythology phase as a kid, so I’ll go with Isis.
[6.] What is one thing that you love about yourself?
My positive attitude.
[7.] If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Thursday Next from Jasper Fforde’s “Thursday Next” series. She’s basically a cop who gets to jump in and out of books to make sure the characters stick to the correct plots and stuff. How cool is that!?
- Where are you from? What’s your favorite thing about that place?
- If you could have any fictional creature as a pet, what would it be?
- Have you ever met an author and got a book signed? Who? What was your conversation like?
- What are your top 3 favorite animated films?
- Longest book you ever read?
- What’s a hyped book you have 0 interest in reading?
- What’s your favorite time of the day to blog?
Sorry if you’ve already been tagged, I just think ya’ll are “real neat.” 😉