Thank you to Amy @ Inkyspells for the nomination! Check out her blog!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions about yourself, provided to you by the person who nominated you.
3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
5. Create a new list of questions for your nominee bloggers to answer.
6. Link the people/blogs that you nominated.
Where in the world would you most like to travel to?
Do you have a comfort food/meal? If so, what is it?
Probably mac & cheese.
Tea or coffee? (Or neither!)
Both? Why is both not an option??
What’s your favourite city?
My first instinct is to say Chicago, cause it’s where I’m from(ish) and I’m very proud. However, my favorite city (that is not my own) that I have visited has to be London.
What’s your favourite thing to do in your free time?
Eat, sleep, read, blog, sing, dance (in no particular order).
Are you a dog person, or a cat person?
What’s your dream job?
I want to be a musical theater actress who writes books and has a successful Youtube channel. Basically I want to be Carrie Hope Fletcher. (A close second is to be a librarian or bookshop owner, and I’m actually going to be studying to be the former!)
What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
This is a tough one cause I’ve had so many great ones! I can’t pick one, so I’ll continue with the Anglophile theme and go with my first (and only) ever Cornish pasty. It was at the Paris Hotel in Coverack; it was rainy and windy when we arrived (surprise) and the warm heartiness of that meal combined with their cider was the best. It was the start to what would be
one of the best weekend of my life.
What fantasy world would you live in?
Tolkien’s. Gotta go with the classic.
What book would you really like to read, but you haven’t gotten around to it yet?
So many! I’ll go with Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie.
Where is your favourite place to read?
My green comfy chair, which is pretty boring. One day I want to make a really nice reading nook for myself.
11 random facts:
- What made you want to start blogging?
- What have you learned from blogging so far?
- What is your favorite smell?
- Do you own any items that represent special memories of yours?
- Milk: chocolate, strawberry, or regular?
- Do you like sushi?
- Science fiction or fantasy?
- Have you ever read the last page of a book first?
- Have you ever been accidentally/tragically spoiled by someone?
- What’s your most loathed household chore?
- Have you ever read a book or watched a movie secretly because it was banned and/or your parents would’t let you?
(I’m only nominating 2 people, get at me)