GUYS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I WAS NOMINATED FOR THE MIRANDA SINGS AWARD! Which basically should be renamed the amazing and beautiful goddess of song award AM I RIGHT!!!!!1!!11!!!!1
Ok, I cannot continue with the lack of punctuation; I am not as cool as Miranda. I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited for an award. Like, who came up with this idea? I thank them. I thank them for the joy this brings me. I also deeply thank Amy @ Inky Spells for nominating me; she is a great blogger and ya’ll gotta check her out. (Also if none of this makes sense to you, click here).
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 Things I Love About Myself:
- Positivity – Spell check is telling me this is not a word but I’m going with it. I always look on the bright side of things. It makes me a happy person.
- Intelligence/education – I’m a well-educated person and I like that.
- Childlike tendencies – I am never going to grow up. I will unreservedly skip down sidewalks and sing and dance and be silly because I am a child. But what also goes with this is a curiosity and wonder that keeps me exploring new things.
- I sing well.
- I dance well.
- I’m neat and organized.
- I am trusting, non-judgmental, and give people the benefit of the doubt. Yes, this has fucked me over in the past, but I think it’s generally better to be open and trusting than suspicious of the entire world (see item #1).
Fab bloggers I nominate:
- Chloe @ (Over)Analysing Literature
- Carrianne @ Carrianne’s Cuppa & Critiques
- Ali @ The Bandar Blog
- The Green Onion Blog
- Izzi @ The Ravenclaw Bookclub