Thank you, Nicola @ Thoughts on Fantasy for nominating me for this award! I’m glad to know that at least someone (besides, you know, me) finds me entertaining.
And away we go.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I started this particular blog because my other blogging attempts hadn’t really stuck for the long haul. I used to have a personal blog, and I also blogged for a local website during college, but neither of those had lasting value to them. I decided to start this blog in the hopes that focusing on literary topics would have lasting value (as literature is a more precise focus and something that will be part of my life forever), and it did! 3 years later, and there’s even a whole book blogging community!
2. What is your favourite book?
HAHA! I’m assuming this tag was started by a non-book blogger. I’m feeling real lazy right now, so Imma just say Harry Potter.
3. What do you dislike the most?
…like…in general? Just…anything? Donald Trump. I dislike him the most.
4. What is your favourite food at the mall?
Those bagel-dogs from Annie Anne’s. I’m pretty sure one has enough calories for your entire day, but I could eat like 6 of them.
5. What is your favourite past time?
You mean you’re making me choose between reading and blogging? Ermm…reading.
As I said, I’m realllll lazy today, so Imma just nominate the blogger who I find MOST entertaining in the whole wide blogging world (though there are many others who keep me entertained, too! I love you all!). I’m pretty sure I tag this person in everything, and they’ve probably been tagged in this award before, but again, lazy.
You da best.