Happy Thanksgiving! Before I stuff myself with food and drink and remain in a stupor for the rest of the day, I want to make a list of things I’m thankful for, within the boundaries of the bookish theme of my blog. And here they are:
- Finally having (almost) enough shelf space for my home library.
- Used book sales: how I acquired the bulk of my fiction section.
- Libraries and librarians, providing free information and reading material for all.
- My right to read whatever I want, in a country where people can publish whatever they want.
- Goodreads. And WordPress. Thanks for making me able to combine my 2 great loves: literature and the internet.
- Free bookmarks from indie bookstores. I love them.
- My parents reading to me as a child. Mom reading me the essential children’s books, and Dad the literary classics.
- All of my English teachers. Every single one.
- J.K. Rowling.
And THANK YOU for reading! 🙂
1 thought on “Bookish things I’m thankful for”
Used book sales are the best! How could we live without them? Happy Thanksgiving 🙂