UUUHHHHHHHHHHHG. *stretching noises*
Hey, blog. It’s really good to see you. I thought I’d do a nice, easy tag today. You may or may not know that I just got back from Disney World, where my brother got married. It was magical and wonderful and phantasmagorical, but now I’m back in the real world, and naturally, because of travel and lack of sleep and adjusting back and forth to cold weather, I am ill. But that’s ok because it was seriously one of the best trips of my life and any cold is well worth it.
Anyway, a tag.
This is the Goodreads tag! Thanks to The Closet Readers for tagging me! You are lovely! Onward!
What was the last book you marked as read?
Open Conversations: Public Learning in Libraries and Museums by Daivd Carr. Real exciting. #gradschool
What are you currently reading?
I’m reading like 8 different books right now because of school. Some of them are for pleasure, but they are VERY slow going because…school. You can probably tell which are which.
- Make ‘Em Laugh: Short-Term Memories of Longtime Friends by Debbie Reynolds
- Fight Like a Girl: 50 Feminists Who Changed the World by Laura Barcella
- Reading Matters: What the Research Reveals about Reading, Libraries, and Community by Catherine Sheldrick Ross et. al
- Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Words Onscreen: The Fate of Reading in a Digital World by Naomi S. Baron
- Transforming Libraries, Building Communities: The Community-Centered Library by Julie Biando Edwards
- Improving Your Storytelling: Beyond the Basics for All Who Tell Stories in Work or Play by Doug Lipman
- The Book Blogger Platform by Barb Drozdowich
What was the last book you marked as ‘to read’?
The Dollmaker of Krakow by R.M. Romero
Do you use the star rating system?
Are you doing the 2017 reading challenge?
Yep! I’ve set my goal to 50 this year, and I’m 2 books ahead of schedule! W00t! I’ll probably surpass 50 like I did last year, but I wanted to play it safe.
Do you have a wishlist?
You mean like the 565 books on my to-read list? I don’t have a specific list for books I want to buy; I just use my to-read list to guide me.
Who are your favorite authors?
J.K. Rowling, Jasper Fforde, Jane Austen…if I continue, the list will never end…
How many Goodreads shelves do you have?
Just 3: read, currently reading, and to-read. I sometimes make others to organize myself a bit more (i.e. “to read before BookCon”), but not at the moment.
Anyone who hasn’t done this one! I feel like it went around a long time ago, so I don’t know who hasn’t done it. Feel free!